July 2020 update: we’ve decided to end the Curated List. However, Guai Goods is not ending. We will be evolving the service and our offerings, and we hope you’ll keep us in mind for the future. -Brooke
Learn about new brands. Get inspired by vintage treasures.
- ~60 curated secondhand items to browse each week – tops, bottoms, sweaters, outerwear, dresses, coveralls, footwear, accessories – from size XS to 3XL (our best size estimates)
- See what’s on sale at our favorite slow fashion brands
- No-hassle cancellation if you want to unsubscribe
- No affiliate links! Just our favorite picks each week
- Something in your price range! Most items are $20 to $200
What do our subscribers say?
“It’s such a good idea! I put bids on 3 things yesterday, so we’ll see!”Amber A
“I actually bought a few t-shirts from the Alternative sale! (I guess they weren’t technically on the list, but the sale was, and it was AMAZING)”Darin B
“I genuinely found it moving – so many looks, choices, stories. I am completely in love with Kara Thoms now, thanks so much for introducing her to me – I love her story and I see so many looks on her site that I vibe with. Other favorites were the moto jacket and the lunghi pants, both totally my style. It took me a while to make my way through the list, which was also a lot of fun – a nice break that I could take in the middle of the day to browse a bit.”Annie W
“This was great! Found a few items that were very close to something I wanted, but not exactly. Introduced me to new Etsy stores to keep a lookout for too. Looking forward to more.”Caroline @blitzpopwears
“I bought the best linen dress on Etsy! I’ve loved finding new stores to follow and having a little treat in my inbox each Monday.”Sarah B
“I look forward to that monday email like woah… i feel less pressure to buy but more space to explore things i wouldn’t normally explore”@saltootd
Want a more personalized list? Treat yourself!
Subscribe for $25/month and get:
• 20 extra items each week just for you, in your style and body measurements
• Opt into specific categories to see only what you want, like vintage, women-owned, or non-synthetics
• Reduced rate for Black, Indigenous, and low-income customers: $20/month
Want to gift a subscription? Contact us.
Wonder what slow fashion is? We’re going to share some resources soon. Until then, you can read about our values for a better sense of “slow.”